What Do YOU Think?

Short and Hat want to know what YOU think!

What do you want to see on our blog?

Where should we go?

What should we do?

What should we eat?

Use the comment section below to give us some feedback!

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to What Do YOU Think?

1. Jamie Utt says:

I would love to see you visit some of the places described in Zinn's "A People's History" and critically analyze the ways in which those spaces are represented in popular memory (if at all)!

2. queenabrelatas says:

1) Savannah, GA
    I think you should go to Savannah because I have this idea in my head that it is incredibly romantic. According to tripadvisor (http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g60814-d584952-Reviews-700_Kitchen_Cooking_School-Savannah_Georgia.html), cooking school is the coolest thing to do in town. I figure that either there is nothing to do in Savannah or this 700 Kitchen cooking school will teach you how to put some serious southern love into your meals (and surely on your hips as well).
    2) Atlanta, GA
    *GA Aquarium is awesome. Short, don't worry about pushing the little kids out of the way to pet the sting rays, they probably wont look at you funny like they did me.
    *Can you do a renactment of Gone with the Wind? That would be much more exciting than a civil war reenactment!

—-I'll let you know if I come up with something else!

3. Bexi says:

Pacific NW! Pacific NW! Pacific NW!

Seattle!

…maybe a quick stop in Forks? ;-)

Oregon!

San Francisco!

Do you have to stay in the US? Whistler, Canada! Vancouver!!!!

On the other hand….wanna become sports fans? Head to Boston! They're very proud there!

4. Chris and Noelle (two) says:

It's 60* in ND now. Time to head our way! Also, I think that Pennsylvania would be awesome to visit for all the history and Ammish cooking. Chris votes for Boston as well… due to the beauty and history.

5. Short and Hat says:

Thanks so much for all your suggestions! We're definitely taking them into consideration!

6. Melson Rodi says:

I guess you can travel to india….i had a nice time there inform me me if you need any help.

7. Short and Hat says:

Melson,
    We'd LOVE to go to India at some point! Where in particular would you recommend?